Wild Fern Freshener Gentle pH Balanced Toner is ideal for freshening, vitalizing, toning, refining, and pH-balancing the skin – so gentle and effective for all skin types.
The importance of a pH balanced face: This gentle pH balanced toner is used to tighten the skin’s pores. Having a pH balanced face is important to help it form a protective barrier. Properly balanced skin pH is an important part in keeping your skin healthy. A face that is not in its proper pH is either dry or oily; whereas pH balanced skin has a healthy glow about it. The use of various skin care products can get the pH balance of your face off. When pH is off, it leaves your skin unprotected from the elements and leaves a chance for bacteria to enter. A pH balanced toner will get the pH balance right on your face again, tightening your skin pores and helping your skin protect itself.
How and when to use this product: Moisten a cotton ball with Wild Fern Freshener Gentle pH Balanced Toner and gently massage over the face. After the skin dries, follow with an application of Vitabalm, moisturizer if needed and then makeup if desired. The best time to use a gentle pH balanced toner is in the morning. If you have cleansed your face properly in the evening before bed, there is usually no need to wash your face when you get up in the morning. Using a gentle pH balanced toner like Wild Fern Freshener Gentle pH Balanced Toner with vitamin C and cucumber essential oil will gently sooth your face, and also lightly clean it and a light cleaning is all the cleaning that your face should need in the morning.
Ingredients: Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Chondrus Crispus (seaweed extract), Hamamelis Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, SD 40 Ethanol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid (vitamin C), Disodium EDTA, Cucumber Oil
Explanation of Ingredients:*
- Propanediol is an organic alcohol. This moisture carrying ingredient absorbs moisture. It acts as a moisturizer to restore suppleness to the skin.
- Seaweed Extract is soothing to the skin. This ingredient has actually been used in India for hundreds of years.
- Hamamelis Extract is made from the plant hamamelis virginian. It is a skin conditioner.
- SD40 Ethanol, a denatured alcohol, is used as an astringent to create the tightening and tingling sensation when using this product.
- Polysorbate 20 is a sorbitol. It is used in this pH balancing toner to help this mixture stay together.
- Phenoxyethanol is a preservative used to keep this pH balanced toner from spoiling.
- Potassium Sorbate kills microorganisms, preventing them from overtaking this pH balanced skin toner.
- Citric Acid is a naturally occurring organic acid, derived from citrus fruit. It has the benefit in this pH balanced toner to slouch off dead skin cells and to pH balance the skin. It is also an alpha hydroxy acid.
- Disodium EDTA helps prevent this pH balanced toner from deteriorating.
- Cucumber Oil is obtained from the seed of the cucumber. It is full of many benefiting qualities. Cucumber essential oil contains oleic and linoleic acids great for revitalizing mature skin. The phytosterols in cucumber essential oils help stimulate skin cells. The high vitamin E content of cucumber essential oil helps to fight aging. It is reported that Cleopatra used cucumbers to help preserve her skin.
*The explanations about this product is for information and education purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure of prevent any disease or condition. Always test a new product with care before liberal application.