Vita Condition Gentle Hair Conditioner- This gentle reconstructive hair conditioner is full of vitamins such as Pro-Vitamin B5, A, E and C. It is also contains amino acids, peptides, vitamins B1-B2-B12, minerals and enzymes – rejuvenating properties for your hair from gensing, raw silk proteins, vegetable proteins to retain moisture and antioxidants. This gentle vitamin conditioner is super thick and creamy yet does not leave a build up or greasy feel to your hair. It leaves my fine hair with shine, body and softness. Its hydrating properties help to leave dry hair soft, healthy and managable. This gentle hydrating conditioner is a wonderful compliment to Golden Splendor gentle sulfate free shampoo. After shampoo-ing, massage gentle Vita Condition into your hair for a few minutes and then gently rinse with warm water.
Ingredients: Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Silk Amino Acids, Panthenol, Organic Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Organic Equisetum Arvense Extract, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Organic Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Organic Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Organic Avena Sativa Extract, Organic Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Retinol Palmitate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid
- Water - no explaination needed. Essential for life and essential for this gentle hydrating conditioner.
- Cetearyl Alcohol – a combination of cetyl and stearyl alcohol, both fatty alcohols. This ingredient is used to prevent this gentle hydrating conditioner from separating into its oil and liquid components. This ingredient also helps to make your hair softer.
- Polysorbate 60. - an oily liquid used to help combine together ingredients that will not normally mix together like oil and water.
- Cetyl alcohol occurs naturally in plants. Its purpose in this gentle hydrating conditioner is to keep it from separating into oil and liquid
- Dicetyldimonium Chloride/Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine – preservatives
- Silk Amino Acids –from sericin a sticky protein in raw silk. This ingredient is used to provide a moisture barrier and leave your hair with a silky feel.
- Panthenol - Pro-Vitamin B5 is found in all living cells and is good for human tissue. It is used as a lubricant in this gentle vitamin conditioner to improve the hair’s texture.
- Organic Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract – the scientific name for sage, the small evergreen woody plant – which helps leaves your hair soft and shiny.
- Organic Equisetum Arvense Extract – the scientific name for the herb common horsetail. Rich in silicon, potassium, and calcium – all minerals which the body uses to repair injured tissues. It also helps eliminate excess oil from hair.
- Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract – the scientific name for pot marigold. It is know to have antioxidant properties.
- Organic Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract –the scientific name for chamomile. Soothing to the scalp
- Organic Panax Ginseng Root Extract – This extract from the ginseng root contains amino acids, peptides, vitamins B1-B2-B12, minerals and enzymes – rejuvenating properties for your hair and a wonderful ingredient to have in a gentle vitamin conditioner.
- Organic Avena Sativa Extract –Oats. Because oats have moisturizing and revitalizing qualities, oats are great for the hair that is weak or has been ill treated.
- Organic Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract – the scientific name for lemon peel extract. Contains antioxidants - to protect your cells and beneficial for oily hair.
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract -scientific name for the aloe vera herb. This ingredient promotes shine and moisture in this hydrating hair conditioner as well as helps prevent hair loss.
- Phenoxyethanol –an oily liquid used to prevent microbial growth in this product. No, we do not want any microbial growth in this product.
- Caprylyl Glycol is derived from palm/coconut oil and used as a skin conditioner and preservative.
- Ethylhexylglycerin – a combination of glycerin and ether this ingredient is a skin conditioner as well as a discouragement of bacterial growth.
- Hexylene Glycol – an alcohol used as a solvent. Yes, conditioners need solvants in them just like shampoos do.
- Retinol Palmitate – vitamin A. This ingredient helps to improves the texture of your hair , even if it has been damaged by harsh physical or by chemical treatment. Vitamin A also helps increase your hair's body which in turn improves the way you hair feels and looks. Just another reason this is called a gentle vitamin conditioner.
- Tocopherol- Yet another vitamin in this gentle vitamin conditioner. Vitamin E –an antioxidant with softening and moisturizing properties.
- Citric acid - Vitamin C is derived from citrus fruits, mainly lemons. Citric acid is added as a preservative and also to adjust the acid/base balance of this gentle vitamin conditioner. Vitamin C can also promote hair growth.
Gentle Hydrating Vita Condition contains no added fragrace, no added dyes, no paraben preservatives and is sold by Patricia Allison Beauty llc, a cruelty free company.