Ultra Rich Gentle Jojoba Oil Plus– This blend of Jojoba Oil and most compatible Vitamin E oil demonstrates its superfine molecular structure by faster and deeper absorption and unique accomplishments. If an oil thirsty skin has been your problem, a few drops of Ultra Rich may be your answer. But this is not just oil for thirsty skin, it is also jojoba oil for hair.
- Jojoba oil is extracted from the seed of the jojoba tree, a desert shrub. Jojoba oil is not really an oil, but rather a wax. Jojoba oil is very similar to your skin oil, and is therefore very beneficial as a skin conditioning agent to rehydrate your oil thirsty skin. It is not a know skin irritant, and can be used around the eyes. It is a colorless and odorless oil.
- Vitamin E – known for its skin plumping qualities, softening and moisturizing the skin. Our vitamin E is derived from soy.
- Make up remover –apply to cotton balls to remove makeup. Ultra Rich Gentle Jojoba Oil Plus can be used around the eyes and does not clog pores
- Lip balm – put a few drops of Ultra Rich Gentle Jojoba Oil Plus on your finger and apply to your lips
- Skin conditioning agent for your oil thirsty skin – and the added vitamin E helps to plump up that oil thirsty skin and rehydrate, so the appearance of wrinkles diminishes.
- Oily skin – helps your face with oil control
- Dry cuticle treatment – massage a drop or two Ultra Rich Gentle Jojoba Oil Plus into each cuticle.
- Jojoba oil for hair – acts as a hair conditioning agent for dry hair. Gently rub a little Ultra Rich Gentle Jojoba Oil Plus onto your hair ends to help soften before you shampoo
- Another way jojoba oil can be used for hair is to relieve a dry scalp. Massage a little Ultra Rich Gentle Jojoba Oil Plus into your scalp before shampooing.
*The explanation and suggested application of this product is for information and educational purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or conditions. Always test a new product with care before liberal application.
(content by Pam Carpman for www.PatriciaAllisonBeatuy.com)