Swedish Scrub Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub-Even the men and boys will get excited about what happens to roughness and blackheads when Swedish Scrub Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub comes to the rescue! If you have tried other facial scrubs, you will appreciate all the more how superior it is in every way – in gentleness, effectiveness and in smoothing action! Swedish Scrub Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub is artfully created from honey, almonds, cereal grains and our exclusive ocean-plant extracts. Fragrance free Swedish Scrub Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub is designed to remove dead skin cells that have accumulated, leaving the face smoother and brighter. This formula has been updated to contain no added fragrance or paraben preservative.
How to use: Place Swedish Scrub Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub in the palm of hand and massage over damp face and neck with a gentle rotating motion. Wash off well with warm water and follow with Wild Fern Freshener Gentle pH Balanced Toner. Use this scrub up to twice weekly.
Ingredients: Honey, Zea Mays (corn) Kernel Meal, Barley Flour, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (sweet almond) Seed Meal, Glycerin, Water, Molasses, Talc, Zinc Oxide Fucus Versiculosus (kelp), Linum Usitatissimum (flax) Seed, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Capryl Glycol
How to use: Place Swedish Scrub in the palm of hand and massage over damp face and neck with a gentle rotating motion. Wash off well with warm water and follow with Wild Fern Freshener Gentle pH Balanced Toner. Use this scrub up to twice weekly.
Ingredients: Honey, Zea Mays (corn) Kernel Meal, Barley Flour, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (sweet almond) Seed Meal, Glycerin
- Honey - is produced by bees from the nectar gathered by flowers, Honey is an excellent emollient. Emollients moisturize the skin, sooths wrinkles, improves skin elasticity and protect the skin. Honey has germ killing qualities and has been known to sooth minor skin irritations and dryness. Honey is also a natural exfoliant which unglues dead skin cells making it an excellent main ingredient to have in this gentle facial scrub.
- Zea Mays (corn) Kernel Meal– gentle abrasive and stimulant. Corn is rich in antioxidants, Vitamins (including vitamin E) and minerals, which all benefit the skin. Corn is the main abrasive in this exfoliating facial scrub. This fragrance free facial scrub does not use acids or chemicals to clear away dead skin cells, rather it uses physical methods like corn to gently help your face look brighter. You can feel this gentle exfoliating facial scrub gently working on dethroning those dead skin cells.
- Barley Flour– is a great ingredient to lighten skin while keeping it baby soft.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (sweet almond) Seed Meal– Finely ground almonds are a natural exfoliant in this gentle exfoliating facial scrub. Almonds have gentle abrasive qualities that help cleanse the skin and improve circulation. Almond seed meal contains Vitamin A, Vitamin E and minerals.
- Vegetable Glycerin USP - is usually derived from corn, but not always. A by-product of soap manufacturing, glycerin has strong humectant properties and emollient qualities, which means its job in this gentle exfoliating facial scrub is to help soften the skin and help it retain moisture by absorbing moisture from the air. Retaining moisture helps to keep skin looking healthy and in its best condition.
- Molasses –Unsulfured molasses is what remains when sun ripened sugar cane is separated into sugar and juice. Unsulfured molasses is made from the first separation and has a high amount of vitamins and minerals. Like honey, molasses is a natural exfoliate that unglues dead skin cells.
- Talc– is a naturally occurring grey mineral called magnesium silicate that is valued for its softness. Talc helps absorb moisture and oil, which is useful in this gentle exfoliating facial scrub because part of the exfoliation process is to help get rid of those dead skin cells
- Zinc Oxide– is the oxide of zinc (ZnO). It is a skin protectant that is not absorbed into the skin. It is not irritating, allergenic or comedogenic (does not clog pores)
- Fucus Versiculosus (sea kelp extract)–Sea kelp is a type of seaweed. It is loaded with skin nourishing nutrients, minerals, vitamins and proteins. Sea kelp contains over 60 minerals. Sea kelp draws out the impurities in the skin, restoring and soothing the skin and is therefore a perfect ingredient to have in a gentle exfoliating facial scrub.
- Linum Usitatissimum (flax) Seed– This widely cultivated plant contains high levels of linolenic acid. It offers skin conditioning, cleansing and exfoliation.
- Citric Acid derived from citrus fruits. It is used in this gentle fragrance free facial scrub as another natural exfoliant.
- Phenoxyethanol, Ploysorbate 20- are preservative used in this exfoliating facial scrub at 1% to helps prevent bacterial growth.
- Caprylyl Glycol is palm/coconut oil derived and used as a skin conditioner and preservative.
*The explanations about this product is for information and education purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure of prevent any disease or condition. Always test a new product with care before liberal application.
Swedish Scrub Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub contains no added fragrance, dyes or parabens and is sold by a cruelty free company.
(content by Pam Carpman for www.PatriciaAllisonBeatuy.com)