Irish Legend Gentle Hand Beauty Cream is not only a gentle hand cream for dry hands, but the entire body. This refreshing citrus hand cream contains a mixture of 5 oils plus extra Vitamin E, blended perfectly to protect, condition, restore elasticity, and lock in moisturize.
- Mango Butter derived from the fruit provides a softening and regenerative effect to dry hands. Mango butter is known for its healing properties.
- Shea Oil, -The natural fat obtained from the fruit of the karate tree. Shea Oil conditions your skin while adding a layer of protection that deeply moisturizes as it heals. Shea oil rejuvenates dry and damaged skin and is a wonderful ingredient to have in this gentle hand cream.
- Wheatgerm Oil has a high concentration of Vitamin E, know for its ability to plump and rehydrate dry overworked skin. Wheat Germ Oil is also high in Vitamin A, Vitamin D, protein, lecithin and has great antioxidant properties, all providing wonderful benefits for you dry hands.
- Grapeseed Oil is an abundant by product of wine making. Pomace is a highly concentrated source of linoleic acid, which is essential for the health of the skin and cell membranes. Grapeseed oil is very rich in vitamins, minerals and proteins. It also contains antioxidants and is non-cosmagenic (will not clog pores). Grapeseed Oil locks in moisture without leaving you feeling greasy, because it is easily absorbed by the skin.
- Coconut Oil is obtained from the inner flesh of the coconut. This oil is great for dry and flaking skin. It is a conditioning agent and very beneficial for chapped skin. It is not a know irritant - gentle on your hands.
- Stearic Acid is derived from vegetable sources. Some stearic acid is derived from animal fat, but Patricia Allison is a cruelty free company, so rest assured our source for stearic acid is always from vegetable sources. Stearic Acid gives gentle hand cream its pearliness.
- Emulsifying Wax NF. The blending of these waxes and the type of waxes used are proprietary (protected under trade secret laws) but are necessary to keep emulsions from separating into their liquid and oil components.
- Vegetable Glycerin, usually derived from corn, but not always. A by-product of soap manufacturing. Glycerin has strong humectant properties and emollient qualities, which means its job in gentle hand cream is to help soften the skin and help it retain moisture by absorbing moisture from the air. Retaining moisture helps to keep skin looking healthy and in its best condition.
- Orange/Lemon/ Thyme essential oils is what gives this citrus hand cream, well its citrus scent.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant known for protecting and repairing your skin.
- Citric acid is derived from citrus fruits, mainly lemons. Citric acid is added as a preservative and also to adjust the acid/base balance of this citrus hand cream
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate is a preservative derived from glycine, a naturally occurring amino acid
- Caprylyl Glycol derived from plants. Used as a skin conditioner and preservative.
Irish Legend Hand Beauty does not have any dyes added. The fragrance in this citrus hand cream is from essential oils, not perfumes. Patricia Allison Beauty is a cruelty free company. Our hands are often the first indicators of aging, so keep this gentle hand cream around to give your hands that extra care and moisture that your beautiful hands need.