Hazelnut/Pecan Oil for Mature Skin & Scalp – Hazelnut / Pecan Oil is one of the most beneficial oils for mature skin. Because the oil is so light and rapidly absorbed, it doesn’t leave a heavy oily feeling as you might expect. From the age of 40 and up, our skin begins to loose its elasticity, becomes thinner and more fragile and it is more difficult for the skin to support itself. As a result the appearance of lines and wrinkles become more obvious. Hazelnut / Pecan Oil is a great oil for mature skin because it plumps up and rehydrates the skin, making wrinkles appear less noticeable.
- Lightly massage a small amount of Hazelnt/Pecan Oil into dry, lined, stretched or chapped areas whenever your skin feels the need. This light oil does not leave much of an oily feeling behind.
- Believe it or not, Hazelnut/Pecan Oil is also wonderful for oily skin, as it helps maintain soft skin and keeps skin free from excessive secretions.
- Hazelnut/Pecan Oil is also great for your dry scalp. Massage oil into your scalp before washing your hair.
- Apply Hazelnut / Pecan Oil to your hair to help with dry hair and to help maintain your hair color for color treated hair.
- Hazelnut Oil is express from the nut of the hazelnut tree, also called the filbert. Hazelnut Oil is high in oleic acid and linoleic acid, and vitamins B1, B2, B6 and E. Hazelnut Oil is a light oil for skin, absorbing easily to nourish the skin layers. It is also a wonderful oil for mature skin. The vitamin E contained in this oil is great for stretch marks, as Vitamin E plumps up the skin.
- Pecan Oil is extracted from the pecan nut. It is high in oleic acid and linoleic acid, which can rehydrate the skin. It is also a light oil for the skin, and a great oil for mature skin because of its ability to nourish dry chapped skin.