Glycerin Soap Bar Gentle Unscented – Glycerin, known for its humectant and emollient qualities, to retain moisture and soften, is now being carried by Patricia Allison Beauty as a gentle glycerin bar soap. This fragrance free soap bar is hand poured and now available plain or with added ingredients such as oatmeal or green tea. If you prefer a fragranced glycerin soap bar, it is available with your choice of any of our perfume oil concentrates. None of our glycerin soap bars contain dyes, sulfates or cruelty.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Elaesis Guineensis (palm) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) Oil, Glycerin (kosher ,of vegetable origin), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Oleate, Glycine Soja (soybean) Protein
- Coconut Oil is obtained from the inner flesh of the coconut. This oil is great for dry and flaking skin. It is a conditioning agent and very beneficial for chapped skin. It is not a know irritant and makes a great oil to have in a gentle soap bar.
- Palm Oil is obtained from the fruit of the palm tree. It is an edible vegetable oil used as a skin conditioning agent in this glycerin soap bar.
- Safflower Oil acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin. It maintains moisture, softens dryness, smoothes roughness and sooths the skin. Safflower Oil contains essential fatty acids. Safflower oils are unlikely to cause skin irritations and do not clog the pores.
- Vegetable Glycerin USP is usually derived from corn, but not always. A by-product of soap manufacturing, glycerin has strong humectant properties and emollient qualities, which means its job in this gentle soap bar is to help soften the skin and help it retain moisture by absorbing moisture from the air. Retaining moisture helps to keep skin looking healthy and in its best condition.
- Sodium Hydroxide is a white solid used to hydrolyze fats and actually form this glycerin soap bar. It is also used to control the pH of this product.
- Sorbitol is a natural occurring sugar like alcohol. It is used in this gentle glycerin soap bar to help prevent moisture loss.
- Sorbitan Oleate is a naturally occurring agent used in this glycerin soap bar as a surfactant. Surfactants help ingredients that normally do not mix together to become dispersed into each other.
- Soybean Protein is obtained from the soybean plant. It is a generally mild and safe ingredient in this gentle soap bar. It is used as a skin conditioning agent and also a surfactant.
These glycerin soap bars do not contain added dyes, parabens or sulfates and are a gentle fragrance free soap bar, hand poured by Patricia Allison Beauty, a cruelty free company.
Specialty Glycerin Soap Bar – Added ingredients:*
Green Tea Gentle Glycerin Soap Bar – Green tea has many health benefits and many of them carry over to your skin. Green tea is full of Vitamin B, which is great for skin regeneration, and Vitamin C which is necessary for collagen production. Collagen helps the skin repair itself. Green tea also contains antioxidants, leaving the skin silky smooth. Green tea has anti-inflammatory properties as well a being a gentle exfoliate, leaving your skin with a healthy glow. Our Green Tea Gentle Glycerin Soap Bar is a fragrance free soap bar. It also contains no sulfates, dyes or parabens and is made by a cruelty free company.
Oatmeal Gentle Glycerin Soap Bar – Whole grain oatmeal is a great ingredient to add to a glycerin soap bar. Oatmeal has anti inflammatory properties and can be a great ingredient to sooth sensitive, irritated skin. Oatmeal cleanses deep into the pores, helping to remove dead skin cells but combined with glycerin it does this without drying or irritating the skin, but rather leaves your skin looking softer. Oatmeal Gentle Glycerin Soap Bar is a fragrance free soap bar, and also does not contain sulfates, dyes or parabens and is made by a cruelty free company. A caution on this soap would be for people that have a reverse reaction to nuts, or those that are gluten intolerant, as these whole grain oats may not be produced in a gluten free facility.
Clean Hands Glycerin Soap Bar – This glycerin soap bar has three special ingredients added to it. Cornmeal is a little bit abrasive ingredient added to clean your hands. Steel cut oats are oats cut from the inner portion of the oat kernel by a steel mill. Steel cut oats are a bit more abrasive than oatmeal, and will work a bit harder at cleaning your hands but still give your hands the added benefits of oatmeal. Shea Butter is extracted from the fruit of the karite tree. Shea butter helps in restoring elasticity to the skin and is know for its anti-inflammatory properties. It contains high amounts of Vitamin A and E for softening and moisturizing your hands. Clean Hands Glycerin Soap Bar is a fragrance free soap bar, which means it does not have perfumes or essentials oils added to it to give it a scent or mask the natural scent created by ingredients. It also contains no added dyes, sulfates or parabens and is made by a cruelty free company.
*The ingredients explanation of this product is for information and educational purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or conditions. Always test a new product with care before liberal application.
(content by Pam Carpman for www.PatriciaAllisonBeatuy.com)