Gentle Vitamin Massage Oil - Gentle Vitamin Massage Oil is entirely formulated from those cold-pressed nutrient edible oils we have found to be most fully absorbed by the skin. Gentle Vitamin Massage Oil is made from a recipe long ago formulated by Patricia Allison herself, for her and her customer’s sensitive skin. Today we use that same tired and true recipe and mix it up in small batches so it is always fresh. Gentle Vitamin Massage Oil is available with your choice of any of our perfume oil concentrates, California Lemon or as an unscented massage oil. Unscented massage oil is great for those with a perfume allergy, or extra sensitive skin as perfume can be a skin irritant in itself. Gentle Vitamin Massage Oil is useful for skin cleansing, for body massage and for dry skin and dry scalp correction.
- Grapeseed oil (vitis vinefera) is an abundant by product of wine making. Pomace is a highly concentrated source of linoleic acid, which is essential for the health of the skin and cell membranes. Grapeseed oil is very rich in vitamins, minerals and proteins. It also contains antioxidants and is non-cosmagenic (will not clog pores). Grapeseed oil locks in moisture without leaving you feeling greasy, because it is easily absorbed by the skin, and is therefore a great oil for our Gentle Vitamin Massage Oil.
- Safflower oil acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin. It maintains moisture, softens dryness, smoothes roughness and sooths the skin. Safflower oil contains essential fatty acids. Safflower oils are unlikely to cause skin irritations and do not clog the pores. A great ingredient to have in a Gentle Vitamin Massage Oil.
- Apricot kernel oil is loaded with vitamins and contains fatty acids which are essential nutrients for skin nourishment. Apricot kernel oil is good on dry skin because it keeps the skin from being dehydrated and is very mild on sensitive skin.
- Sweet almond oil is a straw colored and almost odorless oil, expressed from the seed (or nut) of the Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (almond tree). So a word of caution would be: if you have a nut allergy, do not use this product. This mild, lightweight oil is well known for its ability to soften the skin. Sweet almond oil is also a great oil for our Gentle Vitamin Massage Oil because it doesn’t absorb into the skin too quickly and is a great skin lubricant. Sweet almond oil contains protein and several vitamins and is not considered a skin irritant.
- Gentle Vitamin Massage Oil also contains an extra does of Vitamin E, which plumps up your skin. The Vitamin E added to this oil has it’s source in soy. If you have an allergy to soy and would still like to try this great Vitamin Massage Oil, call 1-800-858-8742 and we can mix you up a batch, and leave out the added vitamin E.
- Fragrance only if desired. Choose from one of our perfume oil concentrates, or California Lemon.
*The explanation and suggested application of this product is for information and educational purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or conditions. Always test a new product with care before liberal application.
(content by Pam Carpman for www.PatriciaAllisonBeatuy.com)