Beauty Banquet Lecithol/ Lecithin Nourishing Oil- Lecithin is a vital element in the cells of all living organisms. It is unique in its precious values: richly nutrient, anti-oxidant, and a natural emulsifier for other oils. One user expressed it for all of us – “My skin relishes Beauty Banquet Lecithol! Using it faithfully is the vanishing act for dryness and lines!” Feather just a drop or two onto your clean skin – following your unfailing application of Vita Balm.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is loaded with vitamins and contains fatty acids which are essential for a skin nourishing oil. Apricot Kernel Oil is good on dry skin because it keeps the skin from being dehydrated and is very mild on sensitive skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil is a straw colored and almost odorless oil, expressed from the seed (or nut) of the Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (almond tree). So a word of caution would be: if you have a nut allergy, do not use this product. This mild, lightweight oil is well known for its ability to soften the skin. Sweet Almond Oil is also great skin nourishing oil because it doesn’t absorb into the skin too quickly and is a great skin lubricant. Sweet Almond Oil contains protein and several vitamins and is not considered a skin irritant.
- Safflower Oil acts as a protective barrier to prevent water from leaving your skin. It maintains moisture, softens dryness, smoothes roughness and sooths the skin. Safflower Oil is a skin nourishing oil that contains essential fatty acids. Safflower oils are unlikely to cause skin irritations and do not clog the pores.
- Lecithin is a naturally occurring lipid that can be found in all living organisms. Our source for Lecithin for skin is from soybeans. Lipids are able to pull water from the air and therefore increase the skin’s hydration level. Lecithin for skin is a softening and soothing agent that is great for dry, mature skin. Lecithin for skin deeply penetrates enhancing the appearance of dry, damaged skin.
- This skin nourishing oil, containing lecithin for skin also has an extra does of Vitamin E, which plumps up your skin. The Vitamin E added to this oil also has its source in soy.